Story : Crocodile and Bird Singers

Crocodile and Bird Singers


Crocodiles and birds singer best friends. Today they are busy talking. Singer bird perched on the nose Crocodile. But moments later, feeling sleepy crocodile. He yawned and opened her mouth wide. Oh, Bird singer perched on the nose crocodile slipped into the crocodile's mouth. Unfortunately, Crocodiles do not know. He was puzzled to find Bird singer who is now no longer in the nose."Strange! Where Bird Singer? "Muttered the Crocodile. "He definitely was invited joking," Crocodile look back, to the tail. But the bird was not there. Then seek Singer crocodile Birds in the bush. He put his snout into the bushes on the riverbank. But Bird Singer still not found. "Where is he?" Muttered Crocodiles back.Crocodiles finally closed his eyes to sleep. But suddenly the melodious humming sound coming out from within him. "Oh!" She exclaimed in surprise. His eyes were wide open. "During life, only this time I can sing. Wow, I would invite my friend Bird singer to sing along. Would be very fun! "Crocodile then engrossed listening to hum coming out from within him. After some time he felt tired. He then opened his mouth and yawned. When would close his eyes, his eyes saw the creature perched on his nose. The creature looks very angry. He is the bird singer. "You're evil!" Muttered the bird. "Why did not you tell if he wanted to open his mouth? I fell into your mouth, you know? That sucks! "Crocodile frowned. "So," he said, "humming coming from inside me it sounds senandungmu? Senandungku not? ""Yes!" Answered the singer. Tail shake. "You know, you can not sing at all! Very discordant voice! Not good to hear! "Crocodiles are very sad to hear these words. Tears dripping. "I think that my voice humming," he said sadly. "You know, I wish I could sing. And last I thought I could sing. Evidently? Oh, how I voiced unfortunately bad! "Bird singer felt pity. He immediately find a way to entertain his friend. "Friend, why do not you make bubbles of water and I hum? We do the same. The sound must be very good to hear. "Crocodile agree. He then put the muzzle into the water and make bubbles. Singer birds singing. Singing voice fit perfectly with the sound of bubbles of water that made the Crocodile. Crocodile happy. And since they both always do that every day.And, so Birds singer went back into his mouth, the Crocodile always tell before opening his mouth. Wow, they get along well yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment